Hydrocephalus Shunts – Neurology Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: GDME194MM
Shunts allow excess cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) to drain to another area of the body. In this model, shunt valves and shunt catheters are considered. The valves regulate the flow of CSF out of the brain’s ventricles. Two types of valves are considered in the model. Fixed pressure valves regulate the flow of CSF based on a predetermined pressure setting. Adjustable pressure valves regulate the flow of CSF based on a pressure setting that can be adjusted non-invasively. Antimicrobial catheters are treated with antibiotics to help reduce colonization of bacteria on the catheter surface. Standard catheters are non-antibiotic treated.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the hydrocephalus shunts marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving hydrocephalus shunts market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the hydrocephalus shunts market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific hydrocephalus shunts market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
B. Braun Melsungen AG
Fuji Systems Corp
G. Surgiwear Lt
HLL Lifecare Ltd, G. Surgiwear Ltd (Chhabra Shunt System)
HPBio, Spine Implantes
Integra LifeSciences Corp
Johnson & Johnson (Codman)
Kaneka Medix Corp.
Spiegelberg GmbH & Co. KG
Wellong Instruments Co., Ltd