Intracranial Stents – Neurology Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: GDME193MM
Intracranial stents are used to expand walls of a narrowed vessel in the brain due to intracranial atheroschelrotic disease – the cumulation of fat and plaque on blood vessel walls. Severe intracranial stenosis can lead to ischemic strokes as embolic can become lodged in the area.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the intracranial stents marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving intracranial stents market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the intracranial stents market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific intracranial stents market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
MicroPort Scientific Corp
Acandis GmbH & Co KG