Diabetes Assays – In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: June 2019
- Report Code: GDME367MM
Diabetes is one of the most common endocrine diseases, with approximately 425 million adults (20-79 years) suffering from this disease, worldwide. Diabetes mellitus refers to a group of long-lasting health conditions, which affect how blood glucose is used within the body, due to an inability to either produce or response effectively to insulin. A substantial proportion of diabetes patients are undiagnosed. Specifically, the international diabetes federation (IDF) estimates that almost half (49.7%) of adults suffering from diabetes are unaware of their disease. Similarly, the world health organization (WHO) predicts that 24-62% of people with diabetes are undiagnosed and/or untreated. Diabetes Assays are performed to diagnose individuals that are at higher risk of developing the disease. There are four major types of diabetes that arise due to different causes, however, all lead to hyperglycemia. They are known as type I, type II, gestational diabetes mellitus and diabetes due to other causes. Tests that are performed to diagnosis diabetes include glycated hemoglobin (HbA1c) assays, fasting glucose assays, c-peptide assays and insulin assays.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Diabetes Assays marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Diabetes Assays and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Diabetes Assays market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Diabetes Assays market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Diabetes Assays market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Diabetes Assays market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Danaher Corp (Beckman Coulter Inc)
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Siemens Healthineers AG