ALK Tests – In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: June 2019
- Report Code: GDME366MM
Globally, lung cancer is the second most common cancer in men and the third most common cancer in women. There are two main types of lung cancer; small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), with NSCLC accounting for approximately 80-90% of all lung cancer cases. The 5-year survival rate for patients with stage IV disease is less than 5% as majority of patients present with the advanced or metastatic disease at diagnosis. ALK is a member of the receptor tyrosine kinase family and a major factor in regulating cellular proliferation and differentiation. ALK gene rearrangements account for 5-6% of NSCLC cases and these patients are eligible for ALK tyrosine kinase inhibitor (TKI) therapy. Management of ALK-mutated NSCLC is a major global issue, particularly in regions with high prevalence. Current clinical guidelines now advocate ALK mutation testing for patients with advanced NSCLC. With rising lung cancer prevalence, increasing popularity of targeted therapies and the wide availability of genetic testing, the volume of the ALK tests is set to increase in the forecast period.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the ALK Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed ALK Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total ALK Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving ALK Tests market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the ALK Tests market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific ALK Tests market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Roche Diagnostics International Ltd)
Agilent Technologies Inc
Biocare Medical LLC
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Cancer Diagnostics Inc
Oxford Gene Technology Ltd
Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
Takara Bio Inc
Integrated DNA Technologies
New England Biolabs Inc
Amoy Diagnostics Co Ltd