Anesthesia Circuits – Anesthesia and Respiratory Devices Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: May 2019
- Report Code: GDME357MM
Anesthesia circuits are utilized for a variety of diagnostic and therapeutic surgical procedures to deliver anesthetic agents and oxygen. The device serves as an interface between the anesthesia machine and the patient. Surgical procedures vary from cardiovascular, orthopedic, nervous system, digestive system, urinary system, to ear, nose, throat and cancer related operations. Non-surgical procedures include pain relief and stabilization, organ support, ventilation during resuscitation and continuous ventilation for patients in critical care. The subsegments covered in this model are Rebreathing Circuits and Non-Rebreathing Circuits. With rebreathing circuits, the flow of gas through the circuit s circular where carbon dioxide is absorbed and the patient can rebreathe the expired gases. Non-rebreathing circuits use high gas flows to remove the expired carbon dioxide from the circuit before the patient begins to inspire.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Anesthesia Circuits marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Anesthesia Circuits and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Anesthesia Circuits market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Anesthesia Circuits market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Anesthesia Circuits market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Anesthesia Circuits market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Dragerwerk AG & Co KGaA
Vyaire Medical Inc
Medline Industries Inc