Chest Drainage Catheters and Units – General Surgery Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: April 2019
- Report Code: GDME349MM
The Chest Drainage Catheters and Units market is expanding at a steady rate due to increase of pneumothorax and pleural effusion. A chest tube placement is a minimally invasive procedure in which a thin plastic tube is inserted into the pleural space and is attached to a suction device to remove excess fluid or air. Imaging techniques such as computed tomography (CT), fluoroscopy and ultrasound (US) may be used to help guide the interventional radiologist's instruments while placing the chest tube.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Chest Drainage Catheters and Units marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Chest Drainage Catheters and Units and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Chest Drainage Catheters and Units market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Chest Drainage Catheters and Units market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Chest Drainage Catheters and Units market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Chest Drainage Catheters and Units market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
• Cardinal Health Inc
• Becton Dickinson and Co
• Cook Group Inc
• Getinge AB
• Medela AG
• Merit Medical Systems Inc
• Teleflex Inc
• Smiths Medical