Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices – Neurology Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: GDME191MM
Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices are used during coiling procedures to help hold coils in place as they are placed inside the aneurysm. Neurovascular Coiling Assist Devices can be coil assist stents or coil assist balloons. Coil assist stents are stents that are placed in the vessel with the aneurysm. A catheter is thread through the stent, filling the pocket with coils while the stent holds the coils in place. Coil assist balloons are deployed in the vessel with the aneurysm. A catheter is thread into the aneurysm and deploys the coils while the balloon holds the coils in place.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the neurovascular coiling assist devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving neurovascular coiling assist devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the neurovascular coiling assist devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific neurovascular coiling assist devices market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson (Cerenovus)