Neurovascular Embolization Devices – Neurology Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: GDME190MM
Neurovascular Embolization Devices are used to treat abnormalities in blood vessels in the brain, namely, brain aneurysms and arteriovenous malformations (AVM). These devices occlude or prevent blood flow to unwanted vessel malformations. The neurosurgical approach for brain aneurysms includes aneurysm clips, which occlude the aneurysm, cutting blood flow in. Neurovascular treatment includes embolization coiling, which is where the aneurysm is filled with microcoils to prevent blood flow; and flow diversion stents, which are placed within the blood vessel with the aneurysm and diverting blood flow past the aneurysm. AVMs are largely treated using liquid embolic systems, as well as embolization coiling for more complicated cases such as dual AVMs.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the neurovascular embolization devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving neurovascular embolization devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the neurovascular embolization devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific neurovascular embolization devices market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson (Cerenovus)
Peter Lazic GmBH
Terumo Corporation (MicroVention)