Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices – Neurology Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: April 2019
- Report Code: GDME329MM
Neurovascular thrombectomy devices are used for the removal of a blood clot in the neurovascular vessels during an acute ischemic stroke. The two types of devices used are stent retrievers and aspiration catheters. Stent retrievers are deployed by a catheter that is threaded through the clot. Once the stent is fully deployed, the stent is retrieved with the clot attached. An aspiration catheter is a micro-vacuum that is fed into affected vessels to remove large vessel occlusions during an acute ischemic stroke.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Neurovascular Thrombectomy Devices market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson
Acandis GmbH & Co KG
Balt Extrusion SAS