Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests – In Vitro Diagnostic Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: March 2019
- Report Code: GDME325MM
Chlamydia is a common sexually transmissible disease, caused by the bacteria Chlamydia trachomatis. Patient access to Chlamydia screening, and thus the number of reported cases, varies substantially between countries. In some countries annual screening is recommended for specific patient groups deemed to be at higher risk of contracting the disease, such as sexually active females younger than 25 years. Additionally, screening of pregnant women for Chlamydia Trachomatis infections is currently recommended in a number of countries such as the US, Canada, Germany, Norway, Australia, and Japan. The preferred method of screening for genital Chlamydia Trachomatis is via Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAATs). This technique is used in laboratories across the majority of the countries and is generally considered superior to other tests such as the culture method. Other types of Chlamydia trachomatis assays include Direct Fluorescent Antibody (DFA), Indirect Fluorescent Antibody (IFA), Immunochromatography, and Enzyme Linked Immuno Sorbent Assay (ELISA).
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Chlamydia Trachomatis Tests market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Roche Diagnostics International Ltd)
• Abbott Laboratories
• ThermoFisher Scientific
• Danaher Corp (Cepheid)
• Becton Dickinson
• Hologic Inc
• Quidel Corp
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
• Trinity Biotech Plc
• ZeptoMetrix Corporation