Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests – In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: December 2018
- Report Code: GDME321MM
Aging populations and increasing disease awareness mean that colorectal cancer (CRC) screening has become a priority for many countries. A greater number of eligible inhabitants coupled with implementation of numerous national screening campaigns means that this in vitro diagnostics market is expected to grow across all regions during the forecast period. There are major disparities in the devices used for CRC screening around the world. Invasive colonoscopy procedures are the predominant method used for CRC screening in North America, as well as some European, APAC and Middle East & Africa countries. Conversely, many countries outside of North America instead use non-invasive tests for CRC screening, such as the guaiac fecal occult blood test (gFOBT) or immunochemical fecal occult blood test (iFOBT OR FIT) kits. More recently, the release of new devices, such as fecal DNA testing kits and blood-based assays for CRC screening has also been contributing to market growth, especially in the US.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Thyroid Function Tests marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
• Eiken Chemical Co Ltd
• HemoCue AB
• Hemosure, Inc.
• Medline Industries Inc
• Quidel Corp
• Sekisui Diagnostics LLC
• Epigenomics AG
• Exact Sciences Corp
• Aerscher Diagnostics, LLC
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
• Immunostics, Inc.
• Moore Medical, Inc.
• Propper Manufacturing Co Inc.