Hemostasis Tests – In Vitro Diagnostics Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: December 2018
- Report Code: GDME319MM
The increasing prevalence of surgical cases and rises in venous thromboembolism (VTE) incidence represent major driving factors for the hemostasis testing market. Prothrombin (PT) and Activated Prothrombin (aPTT) tests represent the most widely used Hemostasis tests. These devices are frequently utilized for coagulation testing prior to surgery while D-Dimer tests tend to be performed in VTE or suspected VTE cases. PT tests are also frequently used for monitoring of patients taking vitamin K antagonists such as warfarin, phenprocoumon, and acenocoumarol. Additionally, aPTT tests are used for monitoring of patients taking unfractionated heparin, which is a commonly prescribed anticoagulant in China and India.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Hematology Analyzers marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Hemostasis Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Hemostasis Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Hemostasis Tests market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Hemostasis Tests market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Hemostasis Tests market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
• Abbott Laboratories
• Roche Diagnostics International Ltd
• Siemens Healthcare GmbH
• Diagnostica Stago SAS
• Instrumentation Laboratory Company
• Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc
• bioMerieux SA
• Quidel Corp
• Radiometer Medical ApS
• Tulip Diagnostics (P) Ltd