Hematology Tests – In Vitro Diagnostics Tests Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: October 2018
- Report Code: GDME298MM
Hematology testing is used for a wide range of indications, with anemia, surgery, and pregnancy being responsible for the majority of test volumes. While both laboratory and point-of-care (POC) devices exist, laboratory-based assays represent the primary hematology testing method. GlobalData expects that the hematology market will continue to be dominated by lab testing within the forecast period with nominal growth in POC tests. Advantages of laboratory tests include lower ASP, greater perceived reliability of results, and the clinical importance of multiple parameters being readily available. POC devices provide capacity for quicker diagnoses and are useful in emergency settings, rural or remote regions, and for screening whole blood or source plasma donors.
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Hematology Test marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Hematology Tests and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Hematology Tests market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The Hematology Tests model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Hematology Tests market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Hematology Tests market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific Hematology Tests market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
• Sysmex Corp
• Roche Diagnostics International Ltd
• Danaher Corporation (Radiometer Medical ApS)
• Beckman Coulter Inc
• Abbott Laboratories
• Horiba Ltd
• EKF Diagnostics Holdings Plc
• Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
• Siemens AG