Positive Airway Pressure Devices – Anesthesia & Respiratory Devices Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: GDME253MM
Positive airway pressure (PAP) devices are commonly used in hospitals, home settings, and long-term care facilities, by applying continuous, bi-level, intermittent, or expiratory positive airway pressure to non-intubated adult, pediatric, or neonatal patients. They are used on spontaneously-breathing patients who require short-term mechanical assistance; however, they are not designed to be life support devices and are not intended to replace basic or advanced mechanical ventilators. Mechanical ventilators that provide all standard ventilator modes, but also offer non-invasive ventilation, CPAP, or BiPAP modes, are not included in this model.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the A&R marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Positive Airway Pressure Devices Market and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Positive Airway Pressure Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving A&R market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the A&R market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific A&R market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
ResMed Inc., Philips Respironics Inc, Teijin Pharma Ltd, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited, CareFusion Corp