Painful motion around the metacarpophalangeal (MCP) and proximal interphalangeal (PIP) joints is often precipitated by conditions such as arthritis, neuromuscular diseases, trauma, connective tissue disorder, and biomechanical instability, which can interfere with daily activities. This is generally addressed using conservative methods including physical therapy and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs); however, digit replacement is a surgical option performed to relieve pain and restore function by replacing damaged joint surfaces with artificial implants.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the digits replacement marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed digits replacement implants and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized digits replacement market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Provides global, regional and country level market specific insights:
• Qualitative market specific information is available with global trends further broken down into regional trends. In addition GlobalData analysts provide unique country specific insights on the market.
• SWOT analysis for digits replacement market.
• Competitive dynamics insights and trends provided for digits replacement market.
Drive the understanding of the market by getting the veritable big picture including an overview of the healthcare system. In addition the Market Access segment allows you to delve deeper into market dynamics with information on reimbursement policies and the regulatory landscape.
• Country specific overview of the healthcare system.
• Country specific reimbursement policies.
• Country specific medtech regulatory landscape.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
• Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
• Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the digits replacement market.
• Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the digits replacement market in the future.
• Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
• Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
• Track device sales in the global and country-specific digits replacement market from 2015-2028.
• Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
• Integra LifeSciences
• Wright Medical
• Zimmer Biomet