Bariatric Surgery Devices – General Surgery Market Analysis and Forecast Model
- Pages: 0
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: GDME150MM
Bariatric Surgery Devices include surgical procedures used for the management of body weight in patients with severe obesity. It is one of the most effective long-term strategies and is recommended by country-specific guidelines for adult patients. Medical devices that are used to perform bariatric surgery are referred to as bariatric surgery devices. Bariatric surgery devices include gastric balloons, gastric bands and or adjustable gastric bands. A gastric balloon is an inflatable and expandable device that is implanted into the stomach. The procedure is a non-invasive and reversible procedure. Gastric bands or adjustable gastric bands are inflatable silicone devices that are surgically implanted into the upper portion of the stomach to reduce the size of the stomach’s opening.
Who should buy this report?
This Market Model gives important, expert insight you won’t find in any other source. The model illustrates qualitative and quantitative trends within the specified market. This model is required reading for:
• CMO executives who must have deep understanding of the Bariatric Surgery Devices marketplace to make strategic planning and investment decisions.
• Sourcing and procurement executives who must understand crucial components of the supply base in order to make decisions about supplier selection and management.
• Private equity investors that need a deeper understanding of the market to identify and value potential investment targets.
Currently marketed Bariatric Surgery Devices and evolving competitive landscape:
• Insightful review of the key industry trends.
• Annualized total Bariatric Surgery Devices market revenue by segment and market outlooks from 2015–2028.
• Granular data on total procedures, units, average selling prices and market values by segment.
Reasons to buy
The model will enable you to:
Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving Bariatric Surgery Devices market.
Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the Bariatric Surgery Devices market in the future.
Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the company share of market leaders.
Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Track device sales in the global and country-specific Bariatric Surgery Devices market from 2015-2028.
Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Apollo Endosurgery Inc.
ReShape Medical Inc.
Spatz FGIA, Inc.
Allurion Technologies Inc.