Luxembourg General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
- Pages: 82
- Published: July 2021
- Report Code: GDIS2338MR
GlobalData’s 'Luxembourg General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Luxembourg's general insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for Luxembourg's general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, loss ratio, retail and commercial split, premium by line of business, and premium accepted, during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of Luxembourg's economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of Luxembourg's general insurance segment.
– A comprehensive overview of Luxembourg's economy, government initiatives, and investment opportunities.
– Luxembourg's insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Luxembourg’s general insurance reinsurance business’s market structure giving details of premium accepted.
– Luxembourg's general insurance segment structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Distribution channels deployed by Luxembourg's general insurers.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Luxembourg –
– It provides historical values for Luxembourg's general insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Luxembourg's general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Luxembourg, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Luxembourg's general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in Luxembourg's general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Foyer Assurances S.A.
La Luxembourgeoise S.A.
AIG Europe S.A.
Axa Assurances Luxembourg S.A.
Baloise Assurances Luxembourg S.A.
Foyer Sante S.A.
The Shipowners Mutual Strike Insurance Association Europe
Swiss Re International SE
DKV Luxembourg SA
Liberty Mutual Insurance Europe SE
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Regulatory and Compliance
Key Market Trends
Summary Trends and KPIs
Key Trends by Line of Business
-Financial Lines Insurance
-Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
-Personal Accident and Health Insurance
-Regulatory and Compliance