Vietnam Life Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
- Pages: 56
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDIS2314MR
GlobalData’s 'Vietnam Life Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Vietnamese life insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Vietnamese life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid and penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Vietnamese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Vietnamese life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Vietnamese life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Vietnamese economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
– Vietnamese insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Vietnamese life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Vietnam –
– It provides historical values for the Vietnamese life insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Vietnamese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Vietnam and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Vietnamese life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Vietnamese life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Bao Viet Life Corporation
Prudential Vietnam Assurance Private Limited
Manulife (Vietnam) Limited
Dai-ichi Life Insurance Company of Vietnam, Limited
AIA (Vietnam) Life Insurance Company Limited
Chubb Life Insurance Vietnam Company Limited
Hanwha Life Insurance Vietnam Company Limited
Generali Vietnam Life Insurance Limited Liability Company
MB Ageas Life Insurance Company Limited
Aviva Vietnam Life Insurance Company Limited
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic Indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Lines of Business
Premiums and Claims
Assets and Investments
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Business Performance and Market Share
Chapter 7 Distribution Overview
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 12 Appendix