Thailand General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
- Pages: 78
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDIS2312MR
GlobalData’s 'Thailand General Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Thai general insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Thai general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Thai economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Thai general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Thai general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Thai economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Thai insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Thai general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Thailand –
– It provides historical values for the Thai general insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Thai general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Thailand, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Thai general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Dhipaya Insurance Public Company Limited
Muang Thai Insurance Public Company Limited
Syn Mun Kong Insurance Public Company Limited
Southeast Insurance Public Company Limited
Chubb Samaggi Insurance Public Company Limited
Safety Insurance Public Company Limited
Tokio Marine Sri Muang Insurance Company Limited
Thanachart Insurance Company Limited
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic Indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Key Lines of Business
Consumer Segments and Profitability
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial and Retail Line of Business
Chapter 7 Key Lines of Business – Trend and Market Share
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Personal Accident Insurance
Chapter 8 Distribution Overview
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 11 Insurtech
Chapter 12 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 13 Appendix