Thailand Life Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
- Pages: 66
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDIS2311MR
GlobalData’s 'Thailand Life Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Thai life insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Thai life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, claims paid and penetration during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Thai economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Thai life insurance industry.
– Comparison of Thai life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Thai economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
– Thai insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Thai life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Thailand –
– It provides historical values for the Thai life insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Thai life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Thailand and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Thai life insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Thai life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories
American International Assurance Company Limited – Thailand
Thai Life Insurance Company
Muang Thai Life Assurance Company Limited
Krungthai Axa Life Insurance Company Limited
SCB Life Assurance Public Company Limited
Bangkok Life Assurance Company Limited
Allianz Ayudhya Assurance Public Company Limited
FWD Life Insurance Public Company Limited ( Thailand)
Prudential Life Assurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Ocean Life Insurance Company Limited
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic Indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19 Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Lines of Business
Assets and Investments
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business
Chapter 7 Business Performance and Market Share
Chapter 8 Distribution Overview
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 11 Insurtech
Chapter 12 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 13 Appendix