Czech Republic Life Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025
- Pages: 50
- Published: April 2021
- Report Code: GDIS2302MR
GlobalData’s ' Czech Republic Life Insurance – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2025’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into Czech life insurance segment.
This report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Czech life insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as gross written premium, market share and concentration and penetration during the review period (2016-2020) and forecast period (2020-2025).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Czech economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of the Czech life insurance industry.
– Comparison of the Czech life insurance segments, along with premium and claim trends.
– A comprehensive overview of the Czech economy, government initiatives and investment opportunities.
– Czech insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Czech life insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in Czech Republic –
– It provides historical values for the Czech life insurance segment for the report’s 2016-2020 review period, and projected figures for the 2020-2025 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Czech life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2025.
– It profiles the top life insurance companies in Czech Republic and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Czech life insurance segment, and each sub-segment and category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Czech life insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing Czech life insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Kooperativa pojistovna, a.s.,
Komercni pojistovna, a.s.
Česka Pojistovna a.s.
CSOB Pojistovna, a.s.
NN Životni pojistovna N.V.
Allianz Pojistovna, a.s.
Generali Pojistovna, a.s.
MetLife Europe d.a.c.
Ceska Podnikatelska Pojistovna, A.S.
UNIQA pojistovna, a.s.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic Indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary – Trends & KPIsTrend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Lines of Business
Premiums and Claims
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 8 Distribution Channel
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 10 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 11 Insurtech
Chapter 12 Consumer Insight Survey
Chapter 13 Appendix