Iraq Insurance Industry – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024
- Pages: 32
- Published: January 2021
- Report Code: GDIS2274MR
GlobalData’s 'Iraq Insurance Industry – Key Trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Iraqi insurance industry.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Iraqi insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, density and penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Iraqi economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Iraqi insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Iraqi economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Iraq –
– It provides historical values for the Iraqi insurance industry for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Iraqi insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2024.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Iraqi insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Iraqi insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Al Hamraa Insurance Company
Dar Al-Salam insurance
Al Khaleej (Gulf insurance)
Al Ahlia Insurance Company (Iraq)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
Penetration and Density
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Investments
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Personal Accident and Health
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix