Brazil General Insurance – Key trends and Opportunities to 2024
- Pages: 79
- Published: October 2020
- Report Code: GDIS2231MR
GlobalData’s 'Brazil General Insurance – Key trends and Opportunities to 2024’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Brazilian general insurance segment.
This report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the the Brazilian general insurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as direct written premium, loss ratio and general insurance penetration during the review period (2015-2019) and forecast period (2019-2024).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Brazilian general insurance industry.
– Comparison of Brazilian general insurance segments, along with premium trends and key profitability ratios.
– A comprehensive overview of the Brazilian economy, government initiatives, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Brazilian insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Brazilian general insurance industry’s market structure giving details of retail and commercial lines of business.
– Details of the competitive landscape, M&A and competitors’ profiles.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the general insurance segment in Brazil –
– It provides historical values for the Brazilian general insurance segment for the report’s 2015-2019 review period, and projected figures for the 2019-2024 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Brazilian general insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2024.
– It profiles the top general insurance companies in Brazil, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Brazilian general insurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Brazilian general insurance segment.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the general insurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
Porto Seguro Companhia De Seguros Gerais
Bradesco Auto/Re Companhia De Seguros
Mapfre Seguros Gerais SA
Tokio Marine Seguradora SA
HDI Seguros SA
Sul América Cia Nacional De Seguros
Zurich Minas Brasil Seguros SA
Liberty Seguros SA
Caixa Seguradora SA
Azul Companhia De Seguros Gerais
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Key Macroeconomic indicators
GlobalData Country Risk Index
Chapter 3 COVID-19: Impact Assessment
Chapter 4 Summary Trend and KPIs
Penetration and Growth
Premiums and Key Lines of Business
Consumer Segments and Profitability
Chapter 5 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 6 Key Trends by Lines of Business – Retail and Commercial
Lines of Business
By Consumer Segment
Commercial Line of Business
Retail Line of Business
Chapter 7 Key Lines of Business – Trend and Market Share
Financial Lines Insurance
Marine, Aviation and Transit Insurance
Chapter 8 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 9 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 10 Insurtech
Chapter 11 Appendix