COVID-19 Impact on Zurich Insurance Group Ltd
- Pages: 25
- Published: June 2020
- Report Code: GDIS2145MR
GlobalData’s 'Coronavirus (COVID-19) Company Impact: Zurich Insurance Group Ltd’ report provides in-depth company analysis, information and insights of COVID-19 impact on Zurich Insurance Group Ltd.
This report provides a snapshot of the impact on the Zurich Insurance Group Ltd in light of the COVID-19 outbreak.
It provides the impact of revised GDP growth estimates on growth prospects of Zurich Insurance Group Ltd, exposure of the product portfolio and exposure by country/region due to virus outbreak.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving access to information on the projected impacts of the outbreak on the insurer.
– Exposure of the insurer to regions and countries impacted by COVID-19
– Key lines of businesses across regions where the insurer's books are potentially impacted
– Share of key lines of businesses by country/region in context of COVID-19 impact
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on Zurich Insurance Group Ltd –
– It provides insights on Zurich Insurance Group Ltd's exposure to the regions and businesses impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak.
– It offers an overview of the key business lines of the insurer that could be impacted due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
Reasons to buy
– Take a strategic view of the business exposure of leading global insurers in COVID-19 outbreak.
– Understand the key factors shaping the growth and profitability outlook of the insurer.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Key findings as of June 03, 2020
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Zurich Insurance Group Ltd – Key findings
Geographic spread analysis – COVID-19 vs Zurich’s lines of business
2. Regional Impact
The impact of COVID-19 on regional GDP levels
Zurich’s Exposure: Life, Non-Life and PA&H Insurance Premium by Region vs Regional Impact Levels
Non-Life Exposure: Premium by Region and Segment vs Regional Impact Levels
Life Insurance Exposure: Premium by Region and Segment vs Regional Impact Levels
PA&H Exposure: Premium by Region and Segment vs Regional Impact Levels
3. Company Reaction
Indications from recruitment trends
Indications from stock pricing and sentiment scores
4. COVID-19 Impact Scores: Zurich and other companies
6. About GlobalData