Egypt Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
- Pages: 35
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1964MR
GlobalData’s 'Egypt Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Egyptian insurance industry.
GlobalData’s 'Egypt Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Egyptian insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, investments, density, loss ratio and penetration during the review period (2014-2018) and forecast period (2018-2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Egyptian insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Egyptian economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Egypt –
– It provides historical values for the Egyptian insurance industry for the report’s 2014-2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018-2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Egyptian insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Egyptian insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Egyptian insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
Misr Insurance Company
Arab Misr Insurance Group
Bupa Egypt Insurance Company
Suez Canal Insurance
Arab Orient Takaful Insurance
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
Policies and Penetration
Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
Policies and Density
Chapter 4 General Insurance
Premium and Profitability
Claims and Investments
Lines of Business
Marine, Aviation and Transit
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Composition of Top Five Insurers
Chapter 7 Appendix