Poland Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Pages: 33
- Published: October 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1963MR
GlobalData’s 'Poland Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Polish reinsurance segment.
GlobalData’s 'Poland Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for thePolish reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013-2017).
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of Polish reinsurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Polish economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Poland insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Polish reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Details of the mergers and acquisitions in thePolish reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Poland –
– It provides historical values for the Polish reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Polish reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Polish reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Polish insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Warta SA Insurance
Reinsurance Group of America (RGA Re)
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Accepted Trends
Premium Ceded Trends
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Key M&A Transactions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Insurtech
Chapter 9 Appendix