Norway Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2023
- Pages: 28
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1936MR
GlobalData’s Norway Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Norwegian reinsurance segment.
GlobalData’s Norway Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Norwegian reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2014-2018).
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of Norwegian reinsurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Norwegian economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– Norway insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– Norwegian reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the Norwegian reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Norway –
– It provides historical values for the Norwegian reinsurance segment for the report’s 2014-2018 review period.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to Norwegian reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Norwegian reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the Norwegian insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
Alwen Hough Johnson
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Ceded Trend
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Insurtech
Chapter 8 Appendix