US Reinsurance: Key trends and Opportunities to 2022
- Pages: 34
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1933MR
GlobalData’s US Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the US reinsurance segment.
GlobalData’s US Reinsurance: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2022’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the US reinsurance segment.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as premium accepted, premium ceded and cession rates, during the review period (2013-2017) and forecast period (2017-2022).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the US economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving reinsurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of reinsurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
– Key insights into the dynamics of US reinsurance industry.
– Comparison of US reinsurance segment with regional counterparts, along with premium accepted, premium ceded trends and cession rates.
– A comprehensive overview of the US economy, investment opportunities and enterprise structure.
– US insurance regulatory framework’s evolution, key facts, taxation regime, licensing and capital requirements.
– US reinsurance industry’s market structure giving details of premium accepted and premium ceded along with cession rates.
– Details of the mergers and acquisitions in the US reinsurance industry.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in US –
– It provides historical values for the US reinsurance segment for the report’s 2013-2017 review period, and projected figures for the 2017-2022 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the US reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2022.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to US reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the US reinsurance segment.
– Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
– Gain insights into key regulations governing the US insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
National Indemnity Co. (Berkshire Hathaway)
Everest Reinsurance Co.
Munich Re America
XL Reinsurance America Inc.
Swiss Reinsurance America Corp.
QBE Re America
General Reinsurance Corp.
Partner Re Co. of the US
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Economy Overview
Chapter 3 Regulatory Risk
Chapter 4 Reinsurance Overview
Premium Accepted Trend
Premium Ceded Trend
Chapter 5 Distribution Overview
Chapter 6 Competitive Landscape
Key M&A Transactions
Chapter 7 Competitor Profiles
Chapter 8 Insurtech
Chapter 9 Appendix