Pakistan Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023
- Pages: 25
- Published: August 2019
- Report Code: GDIS1922MR
GlobalData’s 'Pakistan Insurance Industry: Key Trends and Opportunities to 2023’ report provides a detailed outlook by product category for the Pakistani insurance industry.
It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, paid claims, commissions and expenses, density and penetration during the review period (2014–2018) and forecast period (2018–2023).
The report gives a comprehensive overview of the Pakistani economy and demographics.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages of insurers operating in the country.
– Key insights and dynamics of the Pakistani insurance industry.
– A comprehensive overview of the Pakistani economy and demographics.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the Insurance Industry in Pakistan –
– It provides historical values for the Pakistani insurance industry for the report’s 2014–2018 review period, and projected figures for the 2018–2023 forecast period.
– It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Pakistani insurance industry, and market forecasts to 2023.
Reasons to buy
– Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Pakistani insurance industry, and each category within it.
– Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Pakistani insurance industry.
– Identify growth opportunities in key product categories.
TPL Life Insurance
Jubilee General Insurance Company Limited
EFU Life Assurance Limited
United Insurance Company
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Chapter 1 Executive Summary
Chapter 2 Industry – Snapshot
•Policies and Penetration
•Assets and Investments
Chapter 3 Life Insurance
•Premium and Density
Chapter 4 General Insurance
•Premium and Profitability
•Claims and Investments
Chapter 5 Reinsurance
Chapter 6 Appendix