Vermont Insurance Industry – Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Pages: 68
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDIS0183RR
GlobalData’s ‘Vermont Insurance Industry – Governance, Risk and Compliance’ report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Vermont.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together GlobalData’s research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the state. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the state.
– Vermont insurance industry is regulated by the DFR.
– Composite insurance is not permitted in Vermont.
– 100% FDI is permitted in Vermont insurance industry.
– Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in Vermont however there are a few exceptions.
– Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and health insurance.
The report provides insights into the governance, risk, and compliance framework pertaining to the insurance industry in Vermont, including –
– An overview of the insurance regulatory framework in Vermont.
– The latest key changes, and changes expected in the state’s insurance regulatory framework.
– Key regulations and market practices related to different types of insurance product in the state.
– Rules and regulations pertaining to key classes of compulsory insurance, and the scope of non-admitted insurance in the state.
– Key parameters including licensing requirements permitted foreign direct investment, minimum capital requirements, solvency and reserve requirements, and investment regulations.
– Details of the tax and legal systems in the state.
– The report covers details of the insurance regulatory framework in Vermont.
– The report contains details of the rules and regulations governing insurance products and insurance entities.
– The report lists and analyzes key trends and developments pertaining to the state’s insurance regulatory framework.
– The report analyzes the rules and regulations pertaining to the establishment and operation of insurance businesses in the state.
– The report provides details of taxation imposed on insurance products and insurance companies.
Reasons to buy
– Provides FAQ-style analytical insights comprising 129 knowledge elements on insurance compliance applicable to the country.
– Gain insights into the insurance regulatory framework in Vermont.
– Track the latest regulatory changes, and expected changes impacting the Vermont insurance industry.
– Gain detailed information about the key regulations governing the establishment and operation of insurance entities in the state.
– Understand key regulations and market practices pertaining to various types of insurance product.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Supervision and Control
Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
Company Registration and Operation
Foreign Direct Investment / Ownership
Minimum Capital Requirements
Statutory Return Requirements
Tax on Insurance Premium
Corporate Income Tax
Corporate Capital Gains Tax
Value Added Tax