Travel Vaccines: A US and European Perspective
- Pages: 117
- Published: May 2018
- Report Code: GDHCHT002
As the cost of travel has decreased, more and more people are choosing to travel abroad for business and leisure. As a result, they can be exposed to pathogens non-endemic to their countries of origin. Ensuring that patients are vaccinated to reduce the risk of infection while travelling is an important tenet of practicing travel medicine. This report covers the management of travel vaccinations in the US and Europe, focusing on travel habits of residents to high-risk areas, current and future travel vaccines, and research and development strategies.
GlobalData’s Travel Vaccines: A US and European Perspective combines key opinion leader insight with in-house analyst expertise and research to provide an insight-rich look at vaccination in US and European travelers.
Components of the report include:
• Overview of Travel-Associated Diseases – Which diseases are vaccinated against in travelers.
• Habits of US and European Travelers – Which travel destinations carry the greatest risk of diseases.
• Travel Vaccine Management – How is the prescription and reimbursement of travel vaccines handled across the US and Europe.
• Established Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines – What are the current and pipeline products available for diseases currently vaccinated against in travelers.
• Emerging Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines – What diseases may be vaccinated against in travelers in the future, and which products are in the pipeline.
• Research and Development Strategies – How are travel vaccine-relevant clinical trials being designed, and what is required for regulatory approval in the US and EU.
Reasons to buy
Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the travel vaccine market in the US and Europe.
Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the portfolios of various competitors.
Identify areas of unmet need within the travel vaccines market to help drive research and development towards future market opportunities.
Gain insights to help plan and design your clinical trials.
Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments, and strategic partnerships.
Identify key pricing and reimbursement strategies.
Beijing Minhai Biotechnology
China National Pharmaceutical Group
International Vaccine Institute
Livzon Pharmaceutical Group
Merck & Co
Shandong Hengye Biotech
The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
Table of Contents
Table of Contents (PowerPoint Deck)
1.1 Related Reports
1.3 List of Abbreviations
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Key Findings
2.2 What KOLs Are Saying
3. Market Overview
3.1 Global Burden of Infectious and Parasitic Diseases
3.2 Key Infectious Diseases by Region
3.3 Annual Travelers from the US and Europe
3.4 Change in Yearly US Travelers Over Time
3.5 Top 10 US Travel Destinations
3.6 Top 10 European Travel Destinations
4. Travel Vaccine Management
4.1 Available Travel Vaccines
4.2 Where is Care Provided for Travel Vaccinations?
4.3 Travel Vaccine Reimbursement
4.4 Vaccination Records
4.5 Risk Factors when Travelling
4.6 Factors Affecting Successful Vaccination
5. Established Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines
5.2 Hepatitis A
5.3 Hepatitis B
5.4 Japanese Encephalitis
5.5 Meningococcal Meningitis
5.7 Typhoid Fever
5.8 Yellow Fever
6. Emerging Disease Markets for Travel Vaccines
6.2 Dengue Fever
6.4 Other Diseases with Unmet Need for Travel Vaccines
7. Research and Development Strategies
7.1 Travel-Vaccine-Relevant Clinical Trials
7.2 Top Travel-Vaccine-Relevant Indications
7.3 Different Classes of Pipeline Vaccines
7.4 Geographic Spread of Clinical Trials
7.5 Source of Sponsorship for Travel-Vaccine-Relevant Trials
7.6 Enrolment for Travel-Vaccine-Relevant Trials
8.2 Primary Research
8.3 About the Authors
8.4 About GlobalData
8.5 Contact Us