Alzheimer’s Disease: Dynamic Market Forecast to 2026
- Pages: 52
- Published: October 2018
- Report Code: GDHC006FS
Alzheimer’s Disease (AD) is a rapidly evolving field in which new developments are constantly influencing the market landscape.
The Dynamic Market Forecast is designed to help clients stay abreast of the latest news in the AD space, including regulatory, commercial, and clinical events as well as understand how all of these events will impact the projected market forecast.
The Dynamic Market Forecast consists of a slide deck detailing key market-impacting events that have occurred since the last publication of the AD report, along with an updated Excel-based forecasting model which reflects the projected influence of these events on the future AD market.
The Key Events covered in this AD Dynamic Market Forecast include:
• Potential first humanized monoclonal antibody for the treatment of AD could enter in the market in 2021
• Approval and launch of DMT classes will revolutionize the field of AD therapeutics, regardless of their cost and increase competition
• Three of BACE1 inhibitors have been terminated since September 2017 so elenbecestat is now leading this class due to recently published positive data results
• Combination of treatment with CNP520 and CAD106 from Novartis could open new option for the treatment of AD
• Launch of new four pipeline drugs added in the late stage pipeline
Components of the slide deck include:
• Timeline of market-impacting events
• Key clinical trial landscape updates
• Detailed analysis of the most impactful events, including new primary research to gain Key Opinion Leader perspective
• Overview of updates to the forecast model based on anticipated future impact of events
• Forward-looking events calendar listing expected key updates to the AD competitive space through October2018-October 2021
Other events included in the analysis include:
• Regulatory filings
• Approval decisions
• Pricing changes
• Patent litigation
• Clinical trial data announcements
• Clinical trial failures
• Clinical trial timeline updates
Reasons to buy
Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global AD market.
Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global AD market in the future.
Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
F. Hoffmann-La Roche
Table of Contents
Table of Content (PowerPoint Deck)
1 Dynamic Market Forecast Overview
1.1 Related Reports
1.2 Upcoming Related Reports
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Key Events in Update
2.2 Clinical Trial Landscape Updates
2.3 Pipeline Landscape Updates
2.4 Market Insight on Key Events
3 Event1: Approval and Launch of DMD Classes Will Revolutionize the Field of AD Therapeutics, Regardless of Their Cost
3.1 Key Updates to the Monoclonal Antibodies Market Dynamics
3.2 Biogen, Aducanumab
3.3 What Do Physicians Think?
3.4 Roche, Crenezumab
3.5 What Do Physicians Think?
3.6 Roche, Gantenerumab
3.7 What Do Physicians Think?
3.8 Competitive Landscape of Monoclonal Antibodies in AD
4 Event 2: Recent failures of large late-phase trials have cast doubts over AD drug developers
4.1 Key Updates to BACE Inhibitors and Combination with Vaccines Market Dynamics
4.2 BACE1 Discontinued in 2018 Based on Toxicity and Efficacy Concern
4.3 Eisai, Elenbecestat
4.4 What Do Physicians Think?
4.5 Novartis, CNP520
4.6 What Do Physicians Think?
4.7 Novartis, CAD106
4.8 What Do Physicians Think?
4.9 Competitive Landscape of Monoclonal Antibodies in AD
5 Events Calendar
5.1 Key Events Expected to Occur in 2018-2021
6.2 Primary Research
6.3 About the Authors
6.4 About GlobalData
6.5 Contact Us