Capital One – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
- Pages: 31
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDFS0505CA
Capital One is a diversified financial holding company that offers a range of commercial and retail banking solutions through its subsidiaries. Its product and service offerings include checking and savings accounts, loans for used and new cars, refinancing services, capital market solutions, commercial and small business lending, investment services, credit and debit cards, treasury management, and merchant services. It operates in the US, the UK, and Canada.
This report provides insights into Capital One’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
– Capital One is applying AI technology to various business processes, including call center operations, back-office operations, fraud detection, cybersecurity, and credit monitoring.
– In 2015, Capital One announced plans to build a public cloud infrastructure as part of its digital transformation strategy. In November 2016, Amazon Web Services was selected as Capital One’s cloud infrastructure provider.
– Capital One has been using emerging digital technologies such as AI and cloud computing to make banking simpler and more seamless for its customers. Its offers real-time, intelligent digital tools that enable customers to monitor their accounts, apply for auto loans, and check their credit score securely and conveniently.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about Capital One's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Venture Arm: Capital One Ventures
Partnership, Investment, & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts