Groupe BPCE – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
- Pages: 18
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: GDFS0422CA
Groupe BPCE is a banking group that offers a range of commercial banking, insurance, corporate finance, investment management, and financial solutions. It was formed as a merger between Caisse nationale des caisses d'épargne (CNCE) and Banque fédérale des banques populaires (BFBP) and operates four business segments: Retail Banking & Insurance, Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate & Investment Banking, and Corporate Center. The company provides loans and credit, demand deposits, debit and prepaid cards, equities, sureties and guarantees, lease financing and consumer credit solutions, and business services. The group also offers merger and acquisition advisory services, strategic and acquisition finance, and investment and risk management services. BPCE’s operations span Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and Africa.
This report provides insights into BPCE’s fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budget, and its major ICT contracts.
– BPCE is tapping into the power of technologies including big data, biometrics, blockchain, cloud, and cybersecurity.
– In 2017, BPCE became the first French banking group to make its public data freely available in line with the open data ecosystem.
– Founded in 2006, Natixis Foundation for Research & Innovation promotes research in quantitative finance and data science fields.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about BPCE's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Credit Agricole Group
Koch Supply & Trading
and Societe Generale
Le Pot Commun
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Hubs & Digital Programs
Partnership & Acquisition Network Map