Ascenda – Competitor Profile
- Pages: 16
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDFS0315CA
Ascenda is a global provider of loyalty solutions, offering reward propositions for major financial services providers and travel brands worldwide. Ascenda offers a suite of technology solutions to financial companies and merchants globally, enabling them to manage their loyalty programs more effectively. It manages the complete value chain of loyalty marketing program campaigns – from customer segmentation to design and implementation.
It also offers TransferConnect, a loyalty program connection platform that enables Ascenda’s clients to connect with major global reward programs. The platform provides a single connection point to clients, enabling them to offer their end customers access to loyalty benefits through multiple loyalty programs.
Through its analytics suite, Ascenda provides real-time monitoring of marketing, operations, and other aspects of advertising campaigns, thereby providing clients with a constant view of their programs at all times and ensuring efficient monitoring of their operations.
Ascenda offers 24/7 customer service for loyalty programs on behalf of financial institutions and travel merchants. These services are provided in 25 languages across 180 countries.
The company was initially established as Kaligo, a loyalty-based hotel booking provider, in Singapore in 2014. It began operating under the Ascenda name in October 2018 and has expanded its range of solutions from travel rewards to end-to-end loyalty programs. Kaligo now operates as a separate brand to Ascenda.
In March 2021, MoneyGram launched MoneyGram as a Service for enterprise customers, allowing them to connect with MoneyGram’s platform via APIs and develop new product offerings. Following this launch, MoneyGram has partnered with US-based financial services provider Sigue to further enhance MoneyGram as a Service. The partnership will allow MoneyGram to further expand its payment processing capabilities.
The report provides information and insights into Ascenda including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key alternative payment solutions
– The company's important events and milestones
– In November 2014, Ascenda was established as Kaligo, a loyalty-based hotel bookings provider in Singapore.
– In October 2018, Kaligo began operating under the Ascenda brand name. It expanded its range of solutions from travel rewards to end-to-end loyalty program solutions.
– In January 2019, Ascenda acquired loyalty consulting firm Loyalty Advantage, expanding Ascenda’s loyalty advisory division with Loyalty Advantage’s market expertise.
– In February 2021, Ascenda launched Nexus, a rapid deployment option for its bank customer engagement solutions, allowing banks to quickly launch their reward propositions at minimal cost and without the need for any technical integrations.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Ascenda's business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the alternative payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Products & Services
Supporting Financial Partners and Clients
Supporting Travel Partners and Clients