Ondot Systems – Competitor Profile
- Pages: 16
- Published: May 2021
- Report Code: GDFS0314CA
Launched in 2011, Ondot Systems is a US-based provider of card management, payments monitoring, and customer engagement solutions. It offers card control and alert solutions to financial institutions, enabling their card holders to control the usage of their debit, credit, and prepaid cards by setting specific parameters. These include limits on spending; use by channels such as in-store, online, and mail order; and use for merchant categories such as groceries, gas, entertainment, and travel. The company supports Visa- and Mastercard-branded credit, debit, and prepaid cards as well as closed-loop private label cards.
Partner financial institutions can either fully integrate Ondot’s features into their existing mobile banking app or link Ondot’s Card App (a white-label mobile app) to their own. In June 2020, Ondot introduced tokenization services to the Card App platform. Ondot launched a digital card issuance feature for Card App in November 2020.
Ondot is available for customers in all major global regions, serving 4,500 financial institutions. To date it has raised a total of $58.5m in funding over five rounds. In January 2021, Ondot Systems was acquired by Fiserv.
The report provides information and insights into Ondot Systems including –
– Detailed insight into its business
– Comprehensive coverage of its products and services
– Comparative assessment with key competitors
– The company's important events and milestones
– In June 2011, Ondot was incorporated in California, US.
– In June 2018, Ondot Launched a digital card services platform for card issuers, enabling them to drive customer acquisition, offer instant digital issuance, and guarantee secure wallet payments.
– In November 2020, Ondot Launched digital card issuance feature on Card App platform.
– In January 2021, Ondot Systems was acquired by Fiserv.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Ondot Systems' business operations and key events.
– Gain insights into its product portfolio.
– Assess the competitive dynamics in the payments industry by comparing its performance against competitors.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
How Does It Work?
Products & Services