L’Oréal S.A. – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
- Pages: 24
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDDT0433ES
L'Oréal S.A. is a multinational cosmetic firm that produces and markets a range of perfume, hair care, makeup, coloring, and skin care products. L'Oréal Open Innovation is aimed at bringing ideas and creating products, devices, and digital services in collaboration with innovative tech start-ups.
The report provides information and insights into L'Oréal S.A.r's tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator programs & innovation centers
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, and acquisitions
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– L'Oréal's Technology Incubator (California Research Center [CRC]), the venture arm of L'Oréal Research & Innovation, invests in start-ups mainly focused on projects ranging from flexible electronics, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, and new functionalized cell models. The incubator partners with academics and entrepreneurs to innovate new products and solutions for beauty industry.
– L'Oréal Open Innovation is aimed at bringing ideas and creating products, devices, and digital services in collaboration with innovative tech start-ups. Through its Operations 4.0 program, L'Oréal is focused on accelerating and expanding its digital transformation operations. In order to explore potential technologies and solutions, L'Oréal has collaborated with accelerators, incubators, and venture capital firms.L’Oréal accelerated the adaptation of AI, AR technology and services, and sales through e-commerce, focus on products across price points to maintain its business prospects amid COVID.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into L'Oréal S.A.'s tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, and acquisition strategies.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator/Incubator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership & Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts