Coca-Cola Company – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
- Pages: 34
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDDT0432ES
The Coca-Cola Co. is a producer, distributor and marketer of non-alcoholic beverages. The company’s product portfolio comprises sparkling beverages and a variety of still beverages including juices and juice drinks, waters, enhanced waters, ready-to-drink teas and coffees, and energy and sports drinks. It markets beverages under Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, Diet Coke, Fanta, Glaceau Vitaminwater, Powerade, Dasani, FUZE TEA, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia, and Del Valle brand names. Coca-Cola sells products to independent bottling partners, distributors, wholesalers and retailers. The company has business presence in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America, North America and Asia-Pacific.
In 2018, Coca-Cola Amatil, a bottling entity of Coca-Cola, launched a six-month accelerator program (Xcelerate program) in collaboration with BlueChilli accelerator. The program provides start-ups in Australia and New Zealand with Coca-Cola Amatil's insights to create innovative technology solutions using IoT, machine learning, blockchain, AI, drones, and biometrics technologies.
Launched in 2019, KOlab 600 is a customer focused center by Coca-Cola, North America in Atlanta. It specifically focuses on innovations that can help them in offering better customer and crew experience at restaurants. The center provides a collaborative and open platform for retailers and restaurant customers to foster innovation, develop new products and services, build collaborative business plans, and address real-world problems.
The report provides information and insights into Coca-Cola's tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– Coca-Cola’s digital transformation strategies are primarily focused on four transformation areas: operational efficiency leveraging data and technology, enhancing customer experience through both online and offline channels, transforming from a conventional consumer packaged goods business into a digital business model, and strengthening its digital culture.
– Coca-Cola is focusing on growth strategy by tapping the power big data in analyzing customer data to support innovation, research, pricing decisions, optimizing overtime costs, supply chain management, and offering personalized services and enhanced experiences to its customers. It has North America’s Decision Science and Data Strategy Center of Excellence to analyze data across Coke’s digital ecosystem to draw meaningful insights.
– Coca-Cola is reinventing its customer engagement through an omnichannel service strategy to ensure its customers shop from anywhere, anytime, and through any mode. It leverages multiple digital channels such as mobile, e-commerce, and AR to offer a personalized digital experience to customers. They have integrated AR-enabled features in their mobile app to enable users to virtually view the products and buy them through the app.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Coca-Cola's tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of Coca-Cola.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Partner, Investor and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts