Hilton Worldwide Holdings, Inc – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
- Pages: 21
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDDT0427ES
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc (HWHI) is a global hospitality company. It operates a chain of luxury and full-service hotels and resorts, extended-stay suites and focused-service hotels. The company offers lodging, food, boarding, restaurants, dining, and loyalty programs. HWHI operates hotels under various brands such as Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts, Canopy by Hilton, Curio – A Collection by Hilton, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Conrad Hotels & Resorts, DoubleTree by Hilton, Embassy Suites, Tru by Hilton, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton, Homewood Suites by Hilton, Home2 Suites by Hilton, and Hilton Grand Vacations. The company manages a customer loyalty program under Hilton Honors brand.
In 2017, Hilton launched Innovation Gallery, an incubator and experiential showcase to display cutting-edge, innovative products launched or under testing phase such as Somabar, an automated bartender; Meural, a digital art display; and Pilot, a real-time language translator. These products are developed in partnership with technology companies like LG, IBM, and Amazon.
Founded by Gettys Group in 2020, Hotel of Tomorrow is a think tank that includes participation from global hotel chains such as Hilton, Four Seasons, and Marriott. The project aims to develop concepts and ideas by leveraging innovative technologies such as robotics, automation, and IoT, to address industry-wide challenges induced by the pandemic.
As a part of its strategy to focus on innovation, Hilton signed a partnership agreement with London & Partners incubator Traveltech Lab in 2017 to financially support startups in developing their proposition and also get an opportunity to collaborate with Hilton’s innovation experts to launch their technology, products, and services.
The report provides information and insights into Hilton's tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships and product launches
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– Hilton has been focusing on investing and establishing strategic partnerships with technology firms and adopting disruptive technologies to digitally transform its travel & tourism business and provide solutions to customers based on their evolving needs.
– Hilton has implemented AI, machine learning (ML), and advanced analytics in the form of AI powered customer service, chatbot messaging, and data analytics to provide personalized guest experience. Hilton is using predictive analytics to identify and attract customers and analyze huge volumes of customer data to understand customers better and identify profitable customers.
– Placing mobile as a key strategy to improve customer experience, Hilton introduced several mobile centric features, including: Hilton’s app allows guests to locate their preferred hotel, access a digital floor plan, select a preferred room from a list, and book the same from the comfort of their mobile phones, following which room inventory is updated in real-time. Hilton also keeps adding new mobile content to its app, which is now capable of offering personalized recommendations to the guests and enabling customers to order for special amenities and room features.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Hilton's tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various product launches and partnership strategies of Hilton.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerators, Incubators, & Other Innovation Programs
Partnership Network Map