Heineken N.V. – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series
- Pages: 24
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: GDDT0401ES
Heineken NV (Heineken) is a global brewing firm that develops and distributes alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. Its product portfolio includes wines, beer, ciders, soft drinks and other beverages. Heineken brews and sells its beer products in more than 190 countries under multiple local, regional, and specialty brands such as Strongbow, Amstel, Ochota, Desperados, Cruzcampo, Sol, Newcastle Brown Ale, Tiger, Tecate, Red Stripe, Zywiec, and Birra Moretti. In addition, the company merchandises and sells cider under Old Mout, Orchard Thieves, Bulmers, Blind Pig, and Stassen brand names. Heineken markets and sells its products through its pubs, wholesalers, and other third parties. The company operates across Middle East and Eastern Europe, Americas, Europe, Africa, and Asia-Pacific. Heineken is headquartered in Amsterdam.
Heineken has adopted a digital customer acquisition strategy and is taking a programmatic approach towards digital media to maximize its reach and engage with its consumers and B2B audience. The company is running direct-to-consumer initiative (i.e. Drinkies) leveraging different digital marketing tools such as classified advertising and social media channels like Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, etc., to engage with its customers, and answer their queries.
Heineken is tapping the power of AI, ML, IoT, and big data to analyzing customer data to support innovation, gain operational efficiencies, enhance product offerings, and offer personalized services to its customers.
The report provides information and insights into Heineken's activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and digital innovation programs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering strategic partnerships.
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– Heineken is exploring and utilizing technologies including artificial intelligence, blockchain, the IoT, mobile, conversational platforms, voice assistants, digitalization, cloud, social media, augmented reality, to achieve operational efficiencies and improve its competitive landscape.
– Heineken introduced in-house accelerator iLABS for internal innovation in order to accelerate digitalization, scaling ideas, and identifying and develop emerging technology solutions. Global employees with innovative ideas and solutions get selected for the program and moved through a fast-paced program.
– Heineken also uses emerging technology solutions like interactive 3D billboards, augmented reality (AR), machine learning (ML), and image recognition-based Heineken AR Cheers campaign and shelf advertising robot Tokinomo with sensor technology to improve the brand experience with real-time insights.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Heineken N.V. retail operations.
– Gain insights into its digital strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various partnerships of Heineken N.V.
JDA software (Blue Yonder)
Infinity Core and SGP F1 night race
University of Sydney
KrypC and TNO
Bath School of Management
Neilson and Facebook
Kiss the Frog
Polycom and Poly integrator Talk & Vision
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Labs/Accelerator & Other Innovation Programs
Partnerships Network Map
ICT Budgets & Contracts