Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series – Bayer AG
- Pages: 27
- Published: July 2019
- Report Code: GDDT0276ES
Bayer AG (Bayer), headquartered at Germany, is a life science company engaged in research, development, manufacture, and supply of products for healthcare and agriculture.
The report provides information and insights into Bayer AG, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies
– Details of various partnerships, acquisitions, ventures, network map, in-house launches, and other industry engagement programs
– Detailed overview of Bayer AG's venture arm and financial highlights.
Reasons to buy
– Gain insights into Bayer technology innovations.
– Gain insights into its Digital Transformation Strategy
– Gain insights into various product launches, acquisition, venture, partnership strategies of Bayer.
– Gain insights into various disruptive technologies and tech initiatives of the Company.
Table of Contents
Table of contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Accelerator Programs & Technology Innovation Centers
Venture Arm – Bayer Growth Ventures (BGV)
Bayer Growth Ventures (BGV) Investments
Partner, Investor, and Acquisition Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts