Croatia Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
- Pages: 69
- Published: June 2021
- Report Code: GDDF0687MR
Croatia Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The 2021 Croatian Defense budget has increased from US$662.1 million in 2017 to US$781 million in 2021, featuring a 4.21% CAGR over the historic period. The Croatian Defense Budget is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.37%, to U$1 billion in 2026. However, growth may be insufficient to fulfil the national defense strategy goals of platform modernization to meet emerging cybersecurity threats in hybrid warfare. Forecast increases in acquisitions will be driven by plans to procure the Rafale fighter jet (12 platforms) to replace the aging MiG-21 aircrafts, announced in May 2021. In comparison to the spending by other NATO members, Croatia is one of the lowest defense spenders. Croatia has reduced spending since the 1990s due to the stabilization of regional security after the Yugoslav War.
This report offers detailed analysis of Croatia's defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
– Drivers for Defense include: Military modernization and future fighter jet acquisition
– Croatia is moving from ex-Soviet and ex-Yugoslavia era systems to NATO compatible platforms. The country plans to modernize its armed forces and is expected to spend on the modernization of its existing aircraft and is also planning to procure more aircraft to increase its fleet size.
– Developing Croatian defense industry and military collaboration
– Croatia is aiming to orient its defense industry centered around solider equipment and small arms to develop alongside changing security trends and emerging technologies. Additional funding is anticipated for defense cooperation agreements.
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– Croatia's defense budget: detailed analysis of Croatia's FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
– Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of Croatia's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of Croatian military regulation.
– Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to Croatia are examined
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Croatian defense industry.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Croatian defense market over the next five years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Croatian market and identify the opportunities offered.
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major threats that are driving the Croatian defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Croatian government
– Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Lockheed Market Corp
BAE Systems Plc
Brodosplit – Brodogradiliste Specijalnih Objekata d.o.o
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Primary Threat Perception
Political And Strategic Alliances
Geopolitical Social And Economic Scenario
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Procurement Policy And Process
Market Regulations and Market Entry Route s
Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships of the Croatian Defense Market
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2021 2026
Top Defense Segments By Value
Import And Export Market Dynamics
Import Market Dynamics
Export Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
Defense Companies Operating In Spain
Main Defense Companies
About This Report