Taiwan Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for the next five years. The report covers the industry analysis including the key defense expenditure drivers, key procurement programs and major challenges faced by market participants.
The Taiwanese defense budget valued US$12.8 billion in 2021 and registered a CAGR of 5.20% during the historical period. Taiwan faces nearly constant challenges from Chinese armed forces in the waters and airspace near the island, including regular Chinese air force missions into the Taiwanese air defense identification zone. In order to mitigate this threat the country plans to increase its defense expenditure with significant and steady investments in defense procurements.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Taiwanese defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Disputes with neighbouring countries, and the armed forces mordernization programs are expected to drive the defense expenditure over the forecast period.
Naval vessels and Aircrafts accounted for major share of defense equipment imports for Taiwan during 2016-2020.
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startup's, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– The Taiwanese defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Taiwan 's defense industry during 2022-2026, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns.
– Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country.
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years.
– Market opportunities:list of the top ten defense investment opportunities over the next 5 years.
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Taiwanese defense industry.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the Taiwan defense market over the next five years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the Taiwan market and identify the opportunities offered.
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major threats that are driving the Taiwanese defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the Taiwan government
– Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Lockheed Martin Corp
National Chung-Shan Institute of Science and Technology
Chungshan Institute of Science and Technology
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Primary Threat Perception
Political And Strategic Alliances
Geopolitical Social And Economic Scenario
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Procurement Policy And Process
Market Entry Route
Major M&A, Financing and Partnerships of Taiwanese Defense Market
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2020 2025
Top Defense Segments By Value
Import And Export Market Dynamics
Import Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
Development of Anti radiation UAV
Diesel Electric Submarines
T 5 Brave Eagle
Patrol Vessel Development Project
Defense Companies Operating In Taiwan
Main Defense Companies
About This Report