France Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026
- Pages: 102
- Published: February 2021
- Report Code: GDDF0680MR
France Defense Market – Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2026 report provides the market size forecast and the projected growth rate for the next five years. The report covers industry analysis including the key market drivers, emerging technology trends, and major challenges faced by market participants. It also offers insights regarding key factors and government programs that are expected to influence the demand for military platforms over the forecast period.
The French Defense budget will amount to US$56.1 billion in FY2021 increasing from US$51.5 billion in FY2020, continuing the trend in incrementally rising defense budgets across the historical period. The key factor pushing the increase is Macron’s framework of strategic autonomy. Maintaining a modernized and combat-ready defense force is a key priority in improving national security to hedge against terrorist threats both at home and during peacekeeping operations as well as during a period of strategic competition with a rising China and Russia.
Drivers of Defense expenditure include hedging against uncertain security situation with increased platform modernization and innovation across services and investment in innovation and the French Space Strategy. Acquisitions of major weapons programs in 2021 include the recent January sale of 12 Rafales, the delivery of 150 Griffon armored vehicles, 20 Jaguar armored vehicles, the FREMM multi-mission frigate and 3 MRTT Phenix tanker aircrafts for the Army, Navy and Air force.
This report offers detailed analysis of France's defense market with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
Who Should Buy
– Defence Startups, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Aerospace and Defence Integrators, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
– The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
– The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
– France's defense budget: detailed analysis of France's FY2021 defense budget broken down into market size and market share. This is coupled with an examination of key current and future acquisitions.
– Regulation: the procurement policy and process is explained. This is coupled with an analysis of France's military doctrine and strategy to provide a comprehensive overview of French military regulation.
– Security Environment: political alliances and perceived security threats to France are examined; there help to explain trends in spending and modernisation.
– Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
– Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the French defense industry.
Reasons to buy
– Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the French defense market over the next five years
– Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different defense and internal security segments in the French market and identify the opportunities offered.
– Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, market trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
– Identify the major threats that are driving the French defense market providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
– Channel resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the French government
– Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top defense equipment providers in the country. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Dassault Aviation SA
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Defense Budget Assessment
Defense Market Size Historical And Forecast
Drivers Of Defense Expenditure
Analysis Of Defense Budget Allocation
Military Doctrine And Security Environment
Military Doctrine And Strategy
Primary Threat Perception
Political And Strategic Alliances
Geopolitical Social And Economic Scenario
Market Entry Strategy And Regulations
Procurement Policy And Process
Market Entry Route
Market Attractiveness And Emerging Opportunities
Market Attractiveness, 2020 2025
Top Defense Segments By Value
Import And Export Market Dynamics
Import Market Dynamics
Export Market Dynamics
Defense Platform Acquisitions
Defense Platform Acquisitions By Value
Intermediate Frigate (FTI)
NH 90 TTH
Defense Companies Operating In France
Main Defense Companies
About This Report