Big Data in Defense – Thematic Research
- Pages: 49
- Published: September 2020
- Report Code: GDDEF-TR-S024
"Big Data in Defense – Thematic Research", represents a significant future market in defense, which will create significant value as well as contrubuting to the advancement of other technologies including AI and Autonomous Vehicles.
Big data already has gained significant traction within defense, but the major problem for states so far has been developing the ability to utlize this data, creating actionable information as well as the ability to anlyse the information is a major hurdle for the users of Big Data to overcome.
Big data will be essential in the development of other new technologies, and itself has significant applicatons accross defense for both defense vendors as well as millitary operators.
The main trends in Big Data over the next 12 to 34 months are highlighted. We classify these trends into three categories: Defense Trends, Data Trends and Technology .
The report included an in-depth industry analysis of big data and key use cases highlights how defense primes, millitaries and governments have started to gather and utilize big data.
This report is part of our ecosystem of thematic investment research reports, supported by our “thematic engine”.
• Big Data will significantly increase in market share in the next 10 years with both technology and defense companies gaining contracts.
• Technology companies have a significant lead in this field, and the implimentation of Big Data will require significant collaboration with companies in the private sector.
• Big data has the potential to provide millitary actors with significantly more technical capabilities, but only if it is correctly utilized
Reasons to buy
Determine potential investment companies based on trend analysis and market projections.
Gaining an in-depth understanding of the technology and the market surrounding the technology, as well as how other technologies are likely to benefit from CV.
Increase your understanding of how big data is being collected and the barriers that primes as well as states face in utilizing that data
BAE, Microsoft, IBM, Google, Modus Operandi, Palantir, Amazon, Anduril, Fujtisu, Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Raytheon, Honeywell, General Dynamics, Thales, Leonardo
Table of Contents
Our Thematic Research Methology