Automotive Megatrends and Markets – Global Sector Overview and Forecast (Q3 2021 Update), a recent research publication reviews development in major automotive global markets – with a particular emphasis on growth opportunities – and also considers the new forces, the ‘Megatrends’, that are reshaping personal mobility and the industry that provides that. As well as reviewing major car market developments, we give consideration to the next wave of emerging markets. If China has emerged as by far the world’s largest vehicle market, attention will start to turn to the places that will similarly emerge as major sources of automotive demand in the future.
But the future is not a linear extrapolation of today’s market and industry. Dynamic technological forces – especially in personal connectivity, but also in changing energy use and mix – will continue to drive industrial change. And the pace of that change is quickening. This report is intended as a guide to the major global market shifts that will impact automotive markets and the industry over the next 10 years or so.
The first part of the report looks at key developments in major world markets, including assessments of major economic and political drivers. It includes light vehicle sales figures for all major markets while also providing a forecast for 2020.
The second part of the report takes a look at 25 of the most significant and disruptive companies working to address megatrends such as electrification, connectivity, autonomous vehicles and shared mobility services.
Based on exclusive interviews, primary research and proprietary data this global market study includes –
– A review of the latest technological developments and market trends.
– Exclusive interviews with OE suppliers.
– Updated profiles of the major automotive suppliers including their strategies and prospects.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain a quick overview of the Automotive Megatrends globally.
– Hear direct from leading companies on their strategies and plans.
– Review the latest and most significant technological developments.
– Follow the key trends within the automotive sector and what's driving them.
– Prepare supply and demand forecasts.
– Track key companies' activities and prospects.
– Produce internal sales plans and forecasts.
– Carry out competitive intelligence.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
1. Industry Megatrends .
ADAS morphs into autonomous.
Connected cars and connected people.
New business models proliferate
Next wave emerging markets.
The digital retail revolution
The drive for greener cars .
2. New Mobility company analysis.
CASE readiness analysis .
Financial strength analysis .
Future mobility readiness analysis.
Individual company analyses .
4. What is this Report About? .
5. Contact Us
6. If you have any more questions regarding our research, please contact us