JinkoSolar Holding Files for IPO
- Pages: 3
- Published: January 2010
- Report Code: GDAE0061MA
JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd., a solar products manufacturer, filed a registration statement with regulatory authority to raise up to $100 million in its initial public offering. The company plans to list its shares on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol 'JKS'. The company intends to use the proceeds from the offering to expand its manufacturing, for research and development, and for working capital. Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse are acting as underwriters for the offering.
Scope of the Report
The scope of the report includes –
1. The information related to the public offerings by JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.,
2. A brief on company – JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
3. Comparison of equity offerings deals in the Solar PV sector
4. The rationale behind IPO by JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd.
Reasons to buy
Reasons to Buy
The Deal Report attempts to focus on the reason raise funds through IPO
It will allow the reader to:
1. Understand the Drivers for the IPO.
2. Analyze similar equity offerings in the Solar PV sector.
3. Assists in understanding the Utilisation of the net proceeds generated from the deal.
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures