Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Nordea
- Pages: 22
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: FS0328CA
This report provides insight into Nordea's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, technology initiatives, partnerships, and investments. It also includes an estimated ICT budget and details of the group's major ICT contracts.
Nordea is a full-service commercial bank that offers personal banking, commercial banking, wholesale banking, and wealth management services. The company’s key products include savings and current accounts, cards and payments services, personal and vehicle loans, corporate and trade finance, investment management, pension schemes, and insurance. Since 2016, Nordea has been investing €900m ($1.1bn) per year in digital transformation initiatives including funding, research and development, events, accelerator programs, and license purchases.
– Nordea is utilizing AI, machine learning, online and mobile payments, robo-advice, wearable technology, blockchain, mobile, biometrics, open banking, cloud, big data, and robotics to improve its payment solutions and internal procedures.
– The company is launching in-house solutions and creating partnerships to access external talent and improve its services.
– It is also strengthening its digital payment infrastructure, establishing innovative platforms, and improving its internal organizational structure.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about Nordea's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
Innovation Centers & Accelerator Programs
Nordea Ventures Investments
Partnerships & Investments Network Map
ICT Budget & Contracts