Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series: Aviva
- Pages: 38
- Published: September 2019
- Report Code: FS0327CA
This report provides insight into Aviva's fintech activities, including its digital transformation strategies, its innovation programs, its technology initiatives, its estimated ICT budgets, and its major ICT contracts.
Aviva is a multinational insurance and financial services group offering a range of insurance, investment, and retirement solutions to individual and business customers. Its insurance offerings include life, home, motor, travel, private health, personal accident, and income protection solutions, among others. Its investment products include a range of individual savings accounts, investment bonds, and fund options.
The company’s business products include a range of business insurance plans and pension solutions. Aviva is headquartered in London and has operations in Europe, Canada, and Asia.
– Aviva has taken steps to develop a digital culture within the organization, which it views as key to achieving a complete digital transformation. As part of this, the company has launched innovation hubs called Digital Garages.
– Aviva is exploring and utilizing artificial intelligence, mobile, Internet of Things, cloud, blockchain, alternative reality, office of the future, big data, and e-commerce to enhance its operational and service capabilities.
– Aviva is focusing on supporting disruptive startups to build innovative products collaboratively and achieve its digital transformation strategy.
Reasons to buy
– Learn about Aviva's fintech operations, including investments, product launches, partnerships, and acquisitions.
– Gain insight into its fintech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Discover which technology themes are under the group's focus.
Sesame Bankhall Group
Now Healthcare Group
The Innovation Group
Tecnocom Telecomunicaciones y Energia SA
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Digital Transformation Strategy
ICT Budget & Contracts
Acceleration & Innovation Programs
Investments & Acquisitions
Partnership & Investment Network Map