Super League In-Depth Analysis: Bank of America Wealth Management 2018
- Pages: 34
- Published: December 2018
- Report Code: FS0221CA
Bank of America operates through four business segments: Consumer Banking, Global Wealth & Investment Management (GWIM), Global Banking, and Global Markets. The wealth management units Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust sit within the GWIM division. Its corporate headquarters is located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
This profile is a comprehensive analysis of Bank of America’s wealth management operations. It offers insight into the company’s strategy and financial performance, including key data on AUM. Customer targeting and service proposition are also covered, as are product innovation and marketing activities.
It provides –
– Insight into Bank of America’s growth strategy in its wealth management businesses.
– An overview of the firm’s organizational structure.
– Clear presentation of the company’s geographical coverage and expansion strategy, including M&A activity.
– Analysis of the firm’s financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
– Examination of key target client groups.
– Analysis of Bank of America’s wealth management product and service proposition, and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
– A review of Bank of America’s marketing and social media activities.
– Through the Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, U.S. Trust, and Merrill Edge brands Bank of America serves all customer segments, from HNW and UHNW investors and wealthy families to the mass affluent and retail markets.
– The US is GWIM’s key market, but it also maintains an international presence through Merrill Lynch.
– Bank of America has been leveraging digital technologies to improve advisor capabilities, as well as to offer a holistic experience for clients.
– Unlike its competitors, Bank of America’s wealth management brands have their own social media profiles through which they promote their services.
Reasons to buy
– Examine the financial performance, key ratios, and AUM growth for Bank of America and its GWIM division, and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
– Understand Bank of America’s current strategic objectives and their impact on its financial performance.
– Discover Merrill Lynch’s and U.S. Trust’s key products and client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
– Learn more about Bank of America’s wealth management marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
Bank of America
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Customers & Products
Marketing & Advertising